Discounts are determined by the number of runs for persons/households. Entries must be received and paid for in the same transaction. Runs added at a later date start @ the $12.00 level.
It is the entrant's responsibility to enter the promo code during checkout to receive the discount.
PROMO CODES:Use code 6-14Runs OR 15-28Runs OR 29+Runs
1. Complete the fields to the right to enter this trial online.
2. When selecting your classes, if you do NOT want to run in that class, leave the drop down menu set to -Choose One-.
3. If you are registering more than one dog, please complete the form to the right for the 1st dog, click Add To Cart, then click the ""Continue Shopping"" button to return to add another dog.
4. You may pay by debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) or check during checkout. If you prefer to pay by check, you can complete the online entry form and mail your payment to us or complete a paper entry. Please note that your entry is not considered valid until your payment is received.
5. For complete trial rules, regulations, local hotel listings, etc. please review the premium:
ZAP June 2013 Premium - PDF version
ZAP June 2013 Premium - Word version
6. Review the NADAC Exhibitor's Handbook for details about Height Cards, Classes, Divisions, & more.
If you have any questions, please email us by clicking the ""send us an email"" on the bottom right of this page or email us at Info@AllDogsOnline.com.
- Proficient- Jumping full / breed exempt height
- Proficient as a JH/Vet - Jumps 4" below measured height
- Skilled - Jumps 4" below measured height
- Skilled JH/Veteran - Jumps 8" below measured height
Discounts:If you have coupons, please contact us for a promo code or write the information in the COMMENTS section during checkout and we will adjust your final invoice prior to capturing funds.
Volunteering at this trial:Sharing some of your valuable time will help our trial run smoothly. If everyone helps just a little, it helps the trial run efficiently. We will take in to account your runs so that you can still have FUN with your dog. Thanks in advance!